Monday, February 7, 2011

Pure Cardio

The fact that I am able to write a post right now is truly a miracle in itself - and that pretty much sums up workout number 5 Pure Cardio! You know the workout is extremely hard when the trainer Shaun T is on the ground dying for air at the end of the workout. Not to mention the fact that all the other participants in the video ( who are ripped to the MAX) are starting to take breaks just after the warm-up
... yea...
Ok enough whining. Seriously though that was one, no pun intended, INSANE workout! Even though I want to throw up after each workout I know I'm getting my body in amazing shape and I love the feeling of accomplishment when I'm done!
So far today I've been good and have maintained within my calorie limit. I even have 900 to spare for dinner! Now, the true challenge is deciding to eat healthy after a hard workout. I have a horrible tendency to want to eat garbage after I get a great workout. I get this mentality that since I just probably burned a load of calories, I can eat whatever I want. Obviously this is false. SO, I'm going to fight the urge to binge and make my self some grilled tilapia with some fresh green beans... mmmm mmm

Starting Weight - 137
Current Weight - 136.5 (wooo 1/2 a pound! )

No comments:

Post a Comment