Monday, February 14, 2011

Tonya

Its Day 12 of the Insanity Challenge and I am starting to feel my butt getting into shape!! I mean that both figuratively and literally.
In each workout Shaun T has his ripped muscled posse (making me look like a fool) behind him. I highly admire all of these participants, but there is one girl in particular who brings the term "beast" to a whole new level.

Everyone, I'd like to introduce you to TONYA




Yes. She is as intense as she looks. Throughout the entire workout she is practically non stop! (I know most people would expect the trainers in the video to not have to stop, but let me remind you that this is Insanity we're talking about and ALL the trainers stop at some point in the workout). Even her facial expressions are intense with constant deep blowing out breaths and constant yelling in the back round - traits that only a beast can posses.

My new goal is not only to lose weight and look awesome, but its to be as insane as Tonya.

Putting my obsession with Tonya aside, I have a confession to make. I've gained a whopping 2 pounds.... over the weekend....
Yes, I know I've been doing so well but this weekend was my birthday weekend and I did what any other reasonable human being would do; I decided to not care about my weight and PIG OUT! I enjoyed my carelessness VERY much, until I stepped onto the scale this morning and realized I was set back 2 pounds. This said, I must put my frustrations behind and push on towards the prize! Its a new week and a new attitude to go along with it!

Starting Weight- 137
Current Weight - 138.5 <-- man it burns to put that up there


as Shaun T would say

PEACE

1 comment: