Thursday, February 10, 2011

Week 1 Conquered!

Well folks, I did it. I successfully completed my first week of Insanity. That means only 56 more days to go! My muscles highly enjoyed their rest yesterday, but today it was right back at it with some Power Cardio Resistance. My mom (such a beast) and sister (aka the most intense person I know ) have been joining in on a few workouts which has really helped me stay on track in making sure I get every workout in. I'm all about the buddy system when it comes to getting in shape. I'm actually already starting to feel stronger; today I was able to do quite a few more pushups than I could the first time I did this workout and my muscles are starting to feel firmer too!

So, to sum my first week up; I'm happy to still be alive.

This week is going to be a bit tougher than the last with double workouts on some days, but I'm focused and ready!


Starting Weight - 137
Current Weight- 136.5

No comments:

Post a Comment